What? – Gathering information
What you send us
This is personal information about you that we collect:
- Your e-mail address to register with Wild Music;
- Your full name, email and mailing address when creating an account;
- Your payment information by opting for a paid subscription;
- Their language, subscription plan, billing information, history and mastering songs and promotional code associated with your account (in appropriate cases);
- Your files, content, settings and other information (your “Data”), such as images, audio, production preferences, structural data and emails, as well as secondary information (music style or type of instrument, for example );
- Your profile visitor to our website and blog;
- Their interactions with our team, either via email, via our blog or social networking platforms.
What we receive through our services
We also collect the following information when using our services:
- We collect information about the devices you use to access our services. This information includes other information such as your IP address, web browser and the device used, the website from which you access other sites and identifiers associated with their devices. If you have activated the service parameters on your devices location, we may also receive information about their geographic location.
- We use “cookies” to collect information, manage and improve our services and advertising. A cookie is a small data file that we store on your electronic device. We may use “persistent cookies” to register your email and password when you access our services in the future. We could use “session cookies” to enable certain applications services, understand and improve their interaction with services, and record general use and traffic generated by services (duration of visits, number of users, etc.).
- Most web browsers allow you to configure settings to block cookies or to ask permission before accepting them on websites you visit. But you may not use all the features of our service if you do not accept cookies.
- We may also combine information collected through our services with information obtained from other sources. For example, if you log into your account WILD MUSIC through a social network (Facebook, for example), or if you use an API with an application or website, have access to certain information regarding their connections.
Why? – How we use your information
- To identify you when you log into your account;
- To provide services (free, basic, advanced, pro or EWAM) requested subscription and payment process;
- To access, store and analyze your data so you can enjoy our services;
- To activate certain applications, such as preliminarily view files, edit, share or search for songs. For example, if you allow access to your contacts, we can store this information to simplify part of their interactions (such as sharing your data, or send e-mails or invitations to use our services);
- To create, improve and optimize content, screen layouts and applications of our services;
- All music used engine algorithm and music to improve system performance
- The musicians possess the property, copyright and rights record.
- To follow any questions and ask for help or information;
- To understand your needs and preferences and assess their level of satisfaction with our service;
- To send you newsletters about our products, services, news, events, offers, promotions and contests (eg, send their reference credits when someone to recommend our services), provided that the applicable law allows.
To who? – Sharing Your Information
Rest assured: do not sell or trade your personal information to third parties. Your data belongs to you and personal information is not disclosed to third parties, except in the following cases:
- In case of business operations related to the reorganization, merger, sale of assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our activities by another corporation as well as an audit or closing procedure.
- In all cases where disclosure is permitted or required by applicable law (for example, a court order or a circumstance that would endanger the life, health or safety of an individual).
We offer wide variety of choices. Here are some:
- You can access your account from our website and service providers, if desired (“Login with Facebook”, for example), and view the content of personal information;
- You can edit your contact information and language communication at any time. It is the best way to ensure that your personal information is correct and current;
- You can change your password at any time;
- You can subscribe to our promotional offers or unsubscribe;
- You can safely log out by clicking the button “Logout” in the upper right corner of the screen or your profile in “My Profile”;
- You can delete your account at any time.
Other websites and social networks
Our website and blog contain links to other websites owned and operated by third parties, whether partners, suppliers or social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, SoundCloud and others. We do not control the operation of these websites or your use of them nor are we responsible for their procedures and practices.
You can allow third parties access to your information through features such as sharing data (when using an API, for example). But remember that the use made by third parties of your information is subject to their privacy policies.
Also note that anyone can read, collect and use information that you post on a public forum like our blog or social network.
We may occasionally invite you to share a promotional offer or recommend the use of our services to your family or close friends. In these cases, it is your responsibility to ensure that these individuals are truly family members (spouse, partner, parent or son / daughter) or persons with whom you have a personal relationship (frequent contact, affinities or opinions in common, etc. ). In short, we ask that you only invite people who are part of his inner circle and who may be interested in our services.
Retention and storage of information
Your personal information is stored in hosted by 1and1 (1 & 1) based in Germany and in an automated file servers located in Spain. * Your personal information is subject to the legislation of the countries where it is stored and used, whose privacy laws may differ from those for your country of residence. Courts, organizations responsible for law enforcement, regulatory agencies or security authorities can access their personal information in certain circumstances in accordance with the laws of Spain. By submitting your personal information, you consent to transmission to Spain, a country different from their country of residence regime (if located outside Spain) regarding the protection of personal information.
* The information could also be stored locally on the devices you use to access our services. Your data is stored as long as necessary to provide services. If you delete your account, you also remove this information. But note that: (1) the removal of this information from our servers and could take backup servers; (2) our legal obligations may require retention of information. Except for payment accounts, we reserve the right to delete your account if you do not access our services in twelve (12) consecutive months. We will send a notification to the email address associated with your account before deleting your account.
WILD MUSIC currently does not offer service to users residing in China.
Our services are not directed to children under 16 years. If we detect collecting personal information from a child under 16 without first receiving permission from a parent or guardian / a, we will take steps to remove such information within a reasonable period of time measures.
We believe that the data provided should be protected as in the hard drive of your computer at home.
Therefore, our team frequently check the vulnerability of our services and continues to work on creating applications to protect your content and information.
Right of access and correction
You can access, upon written request and proof of identity, personal information collected, used or disclosed and request correction, as authorized or requirements of applicable law.
Delaware, United States.